Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Vegas pics

Me meeting Vegas - yikes at the mark on her chest

Vegas this evening - the handsome guy is the hubs
Yuckiness on the left side of her face
More on the right
A close-up of the scab behind her jaw, left side
I had my hands full of in-a-hurry hubby and reluctant mustang this evening, so I didn't get many of the pics I promised, oops.  She has a lot of scabby spots (mane, chest, a spot across her withers, down the mid-line of her belly, tail, etc.).  I think with another dose of wormer and some rice bran, she should start to get better quickly. 

I was able to pick out her front feet this evening with hubby's help. She has a bad case of thrush and lots of flaky, white sole.  She did NOT want to pick those feet up so I may not be able to get her trimmed tomorrow after all.  More tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment