Saturday, May 24, 2014

Head-gear and Goals

I put in an order to Moss Rock Endurance for one of her Evolution bridles.  Ruby does not like my S-hack, but goes very well in Heather's side pull so I've been looking for one of my own.  Doing a search for biothane side pulls, I came across MRE's Evolution bridle.  Basically it's a bitless halter-bridle that can also be rigged with a bit or as a side pull.  Unfortunately MRE's owner/founder is currently laid up for a while following a fall so it's going to be a while before I get it.  Here's to patience.

Moving on to the subject of goals.  I think it's reasonable to expect a sustained trot (at a steady pace!) with steering by the end of next month so that's what we'll be working on.  And I'm tentatively planning to enter an intro ride in September, followed by our first LD in December/January.

No comments:

Post a Comment