Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Last injection

Ruby got her last shot of antibiotics (Excede) this morning.  My last post may have seemed somewhat melodramatic, but this is a journal as well as a blog, and I write what I feel at the time.  All that said, I'm unbelievably grateful that 48-hours later Ruby seems to have done a complete 180.  I will continue to flush the wound twice a day until it is fully healed, and vet wants regular updates until she's 100%.  Tonight she gets to go back out with her friends, as long as there are no thunderstorms in the forecast.  So relieved :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!

    And I didn't think your last post was melodramatic. Horses like to keep us on our toes like that and we end up going with the flow until we (hopefully!) know it's all going to be ok!

    I am thrilled that she is doing so much better!

    ReplyDelete