Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I feel like a broken record

Because we had another great ride - Ruby's turning into quite the little trail horse!  Super-short at 4.5 miles, happy pony the entire time with no major spooks, just some skitters.  I am going to have to figure out some kind of biting fly protection for her though - fly spray only works so long and Swat just melts away.  I'm thinking of getting some horse hair tassels to attach to her bridle.  We did have one short trotting session from one group of trees to another and she slowed when asked to let Copa (Lee's gelding) pass us.  Oh, and I attached some bells to her girth and saddle but I'm going to have to go back and get some bigger  (louder) ones.  Anyways, we all had a blast! https://www.strava.com/activities/146542333


No comments:

Post a Comment