Friday, August 22, 2014

End of the week update

Road riding yesterday did not go well, mostly due to people speeding up behind us.  Actually Ruby did very well, it was me who was having the problem.  I just don't trust people not to hit us.  Hell, in this area you can't trust people to not run red lights (unless you want to die, you look both ways before going on green, no lie).  I attempted to ride on a different road yesterday but we'll be sticking to our little road from now on.

Afterwards, though, I did find a way to the park behind us, woohoo!  It will require a little bush-whacking but I can handle that.

Today I trimmed Ruby's feet.  I'm going to have to start taking her heels down more because they are becoming under run.  It makes me nervous because it doesn't look like there's any extra to take off.  Her white lines are showing great improvement, and all of those little toe cracks shown in the last photo set are now gone so I feel like we're making progress.  I'll post more pics soon.

ETA: I should have some Easyboot Gloves on the way, now I just have to find some used Renegades. 


No comments:

Post a Comment